Thursday 6 September 2012

Hakchan and Yu Jong Kiss Scene Transcript #Reply1997


Excerpted transcript of dialogue from 0:44
Hak Chan: Didn’t you want to see me?
Hak Chan lets go of her hand and turns to look at her.  Yu Jung looks at him a little surprised. 
Hak Chan: I really wanted to see you.  I really wanted to see you.  I’m sorry I’m late.  I’m stupid so it was hard to graduate.  If I wanted to come back in a cool way, I needed a diploma.  Trying to get that… From now on, I’m not going any where, I’m going to stay by your side, whether that be selling boonguh bbang (bread filled with sweet red beans) together.  I love you.
Yu Jung: Say it again.
Hak Chan: [looking away, mumbles] I love you.
Yu Jung: [soft laugh] Looking at me! 
Hak Chan: [looks in Yu Jung’s eyes] I love you. 
Yu Jung smiles, grabs his jacket zipper, tugs him toward her, and kisses Hak Chan.     

No comments:

Post a Comment