Tuesday 11 September 2012

Calling for all crew : Lets bring Jiwon out for fanmeeting

Dont you wish to meet Jiwon? To really see him in person? Right in front of your eyes? I DO! Im just another passionate crew - just like all of you, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

What if someday, starting from this small effort, we are able to make it happen? Who knows right? But without crowds really wanting it, nothing surely gonna happen. 

Which country are you from? Hit me up on Twitter : @malfunch 

OR leave comment right on this entry, and do let us know where are you from. Its gonna be better if you wanna leave a line or two for our beloved Jiwon oppa. 


I really need a favor. I really need to get this post read by all crew around the world. Help me by RT this tweet to your twitter, Facebook and what not.

Love you all!

Regards,
Mal
Passionate crew, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment